The Jacket


Now, I have been playing this thing called "Fox Fan Club" It is a site where you can win a lot of cool prizes by completing the questions that are related to them or better yet, what they are known for. I believe their goal of having this is to get their watchers to know them better because literally, the questions are so simple I mean yeah, there is some questions that are required to do research but don't worry, Google is there to help you ;)

I started on May 31, 2017 and it took me 26 days to finally have enough points to redeem the prize that I want to get. Speaking of "Points". For you to be able to redeem those mystery prizes, you have to earn enough points by answering their questions like what I mentioned above. And each prizes has their own points required. I literally wish I could include the prizes and show you guys what cool stuff they have in there. But I don't want to get sued just in case

Me after spilling a secret

Oh, by the way, 5 days later after I started, I was getting really into it and asked all my sisters to join in as well so they could get cool stuff too! That's what sisters are for. So long story short. All of us has our own prizes and I have one more coming in and that my friend. I can't wait.

Here is the Jacket that I am all hype about

And yes, I got the Fox Sports Sweater, XL (Dark Grey) because I love big baggy clothes and also what's so cool about this is because, I received this right before my birthday. Like literally, a day before my birthday.


Long story short, you guys should absolutely join in. You can start by clicking here Join Fox Fan Club Today and trust me, you won't regret it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Deep Breathing to the Body

What I Did to Tone Down My Thighs

7 Fun Ways To Become More Active - Every Day