What I Did to Lose Weight While Still Eat Whatever I Want


Granted, the title of this blog post either sounds too good to be true, or strangely like one of those spam emails informing you how to get bigger boobs in just twenty-four hours. But - believe it or not - I have come across a way to slim down, whilst still being able to scoff pizza and pastries. And no, you don't have to drink any strange tasting teas or work out at the gym ten hours a day (although a few gym sessions here and there does help move things a long a little). All you have to do really is to have fun and forget about the negatives you feed yourself into.

Now I know what you're thinking. Mercy, is that it? Waste my time and just have fun and I'll apparently turn into some sort of Sports Illustrated model? No, of course not but I'm not talking about switching up your morning routine of having a long face into smiling, this will help you stretch your face muscles so yeah.

Pretty boring, right? But hey, remember what I said at the start - you can lose weight, and eat whatever the hell you want. And you can throw in one or two cheat days a week too. C'mon guys, did you really think I was going to go all kale salad with a side of avocado on you? Pizza still makes up the majority of my diet - cheat day, or no cheat day.

I am against dieting like super diet – I’m not into that. I mean, yeah I cut down sugar intake and dairy intake off my diet but never pastry I love me some pastry lol. And let me tell you why, I tried cutting everything off my diet anything that I found online that says “no don’t it that blah blah” yes, I did lose pounds but, I wasn’t strong. My body is like dried fish that I can get blown away by a tiny wind or something so I decided to take my eating slowly while I can still have my pizza and donuts.

May I also add that, when I was at my “darkness times” of my life, I used to compare myself to all the girls online, I used to start my day turning on my phone, scrolling down through my Instagram and saying “I can’t never be perfect as them” now that is not the way to start your day off now is it? Most girls my age, I'll admit to trying pretty much every weight loss technique in the book. Low carb diets that leave me hungry, weight loss teas that just make you poop, which end up being good at the beginning because it throws out the waste that never leave your body, waist trainers that hurt and restrict breathing. I've tried the healthy, the not so healthy and the downright stupid but - despite it being potentially the most basic method in the book - I'd never really tried being open and happy with what I have now.

I wish there was a way for me to make the whole “Happy routine” thing sound more exciting, but I'm just going to have to hope you guys take note of the fact that, hey, I'm not promoting a product and I'm not sponsored to say any of this. It's simply what worked for me and what is still working for me. I literally eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Without getting to much into speech moment, let’s get started, should we?

1. DON’T BE FOOLED BY YOUR TINY VOICES INSIDE YOUR HEAD



I used to sit down watching YouTube after school and because I am so bored doing basically nothing, my tiny little voices that are inside my head keep telling me that I am hungry when really in reality I am not. This is no joke, side of your brain can sometimes trick you by doing something your entire body and mind don’t even wanted to do. Trust me, it’s proven by some scientist and I have read this one before from one of the article so yeah. Start from here is what I would suggest.

2. SKIMP OUT ON THE SAUCES



Such much as I hate to say this because I love, love, love sauce. Sauce is like crack to me. In fact, apart from pizza, sauce probably makes up the majority of my diet, which is exactly why I'm not going to tell you to get rid of it in your diet. I'd never force you to do such a terrible thing. But, if you do want to cut a few more calories out of your day (and only if!) then be sure to pay attention to how much sauce you're eating. I'm the sort of person that will drench fries in their weight in Roasted Sesame Dressing or ketchup. I still do that, but, if I want to be extra good that day I'll skimp out on some of the things I don't 'need'. I mean, I'd much rather eat a few more fries than a mouthful of KewPie Roasted Sesame Dressing. Sauces are just empty (but delicious) calories.

3. ENJOY WHAT YOU EAT




Why eat food if you don't enjoy it? I mentioned all of these to my friend and family. Diets I've tried (and failed at) before, and the reason they never worked out for me was because I couldn't eat bread, or I wasn't allowed to snack. I don't know about you guys, but when I get told I can't do something, I kind of want to do it even more. I’m not saying this because I want to be those “rebellious child” no, none of that nonsense.

So, what I did and still doing is, I eat 3 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whatever my mum put in the table I would eat, from pasta, chicken fillet, curry, to potato chips. All that in my single plate. Now, my way to trick my brain is to use small plain but not to small that only a cat can eat on it, I'm talking about a good plate size. I then put only 2 spoons on each meal and lastly, I chew the food like a hundred of people have chewed them.

Okay eww, I don’t do that what I mean by that is that I make sure to chew the food into these finest tiny pieces so that it can digest faster and make me fuller. After that, I never go for a second round. That’s it.

SUMMARY
Enjoy what you have in your table because a lot of people are dying from hunger and here you are avoiding the blessing that has been given to you. I am not saying this to make you feel bad but I grew up from a family that never says no from a blessing. That would be all in this article. I hope you guys learn something from it and hope to get some shares and comment from you guys. Till next time. Chao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Deep Breathing to the Body

What I Did to Tone Down My Thighs

Being Overweight is a Learned Habit - Not by Choice